Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Exeter Private Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Couple/Romantic, Family, Solo |
Leadwood captivates its guests by taking deep root in their hearts, much like the ancient trees after which the Lodge is named.
Leadwood Lodge is ultimate safari choice for discerning travelers in search of luxurious exclusivity and solitude. Nestled in the confluence of the Sand and Mabrak Rivers, Leadwood Lodge offers an intimate and serene getaway that is completely at peace with the bush that surrounds it
3 Riverside suites when booked individually, or 4 suites when booked at exclusive use. Each suite features a lounge area with fireplace, spacious bedroom, bathroom with a separate toilet, deck and a generous pool. Suites have both ceiling fan and air-conditioning, safe, bath, double vanities, indoor and outdoor showers. Mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities as well as a Nespresso machine are featured in the lounge.
The Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is particularly well known for its leopard populations, as well as lion, cheetah, wild dog, elephant, rhino, and buffalo, and a large bird population for watchers in the area.
Leadwood Lodge welcomes children 12 years of age and over
Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) fee of R100 per person per night
• BY AIR:
• O R Tambo Johannesburg International – Hoedspruit
• Cape Town International – Hoedspruit
• Transfers to lodge are available
• CHARTER FLIGHTS:
• Private charters on request
• Helicopter transfers on request
• PRIVATELY OWNED AIRCRAFTS:
• Indemnity Form to be completed prior to arrival.
• BY ROAD:
From Johannesburg to Exeter Private Game Reserve:
• Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
• Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview.
• Next, take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate.
• After 34km along a tar road, look out for signs indicating the Private Game Lodges on the left hand side of the road sign for Exeter and other lodges (and the Green board for the community Huntington.)
• Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left, keep driving till you get to a large four way intersection. There are a few roadside stalls here and lodge boards
• Turn right at the four-way intersection.
• Travel 1,4km along this road until you get to a T-junction.
• Turn left at the T-junction.
• Travel 800m along this road. You will see signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left hand side of the road. Turn left here.
• Travel a further 1km along this road. Do not turn off at any point and continue until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Enter at this gate.
• You will need to pay an entrance fee of R160 per vehicle and R40 per person at this gate. The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation. (Prices subject to change)
• Once you are inside the reserve, turn left immediately, drive past the turnoffs to Savanna, Castleton, Singita and Idube.
• Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter, Leadwood and Dulini.
• Follow the signs to the correct camp.
GPS: -25.146838 (latitude), 31.728515 (longitude)
Enquiry for Leadwood Lodge
FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES AND LONG STAY RATES PLEASE KINDLY
CONTACT US ON + 27 606191220
FOR MORE INFORMATION