Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Manyeleti Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Couple/Romantic, Family, Solo |
The culturally significant Manyeleti Private Game Reserve occupies a prime ecological position, sharing unfenced borders and a wandering population of wild and wonderful animals with the Kruger, Sabi Sands, and Timbavati Game Reserves. Occupied and operated by the resident Mnisi tribe of the area, who themselves share generations worth of history with the area, and who now remain committed to promoting and protecting this exquisite summer paradise.
Mantobeni Tented Camp is a refuge of gentle safari splendour, the subtle undertones of canvas tents and 4 x 4s playing upon the mind’s concept of an authentic African safari.
To the discerning traveler, this tented camp is a genuine and authentic slice of bush living, yet comfortable enough for a fantastic night’s sleep, and many wonderful stories of rest and relaxation afterward.
Accommodation at Mantobeni is provided in a series of luxury tents, high above the Tamboti trees native to the area. Tents are fitted with private, open air bathrooms, with baths and double showers, as well as being lavishly decorated with large leather furniture.
“Home to some of the best game viewing in South Africa”, Manyeleti Game Reserve offers its guests huge selections of lion, buffalo, leopard, elephant and rhino to spot on their excursions into the veld, as well as ample opportunities to enjoy thriving birdlife nestled among lush vegetation.
Mantobeni Camp only accommodates children over the age of 12 years.
Community levy of R75.00 per person (subject to change)
Gate entry fees of R70.00 per vehicle (subject to change)
R30.00 per person (Applicable per stay) (subject to change)
• BY ROAD:
• From Johannesburg (R22), proceed towards Belfast
• Exit the N4 at the Belfast intersection, enter the town And turn right at the second stop sign in the direction of Dullstroom (R540)
• Continue to Lyndenburg via Dullstrrom
• In Lyndenburg turn left and take the R36 to Orighstad
• Continue in the direction of Hoedspruit via the Abel Erasmus Pass and the JG Stijdom Tunnel
• Shortly after crossing the Blyde River, turn right in the direction of Orpen (R531)
• Continue past the Klaseri turn-off to the Orpen Gate signpost
• Turn left at the Orpen Gate signpost and continue until you see the Manyeleti Reserve sign
• Turn right, enter the reserve and follow the Honeyguide Tented Safari Camp signs
• You will arrive at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp
• Guests going to Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp will park their vehicles at Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp, and then be taken to Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp by Game viewing vehicles
Please note: You will need to pay a gate entrance fee of R160 per vehicle and R40 per person.The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation (Prices subject to change)
GPS: -24.5845 (latitude) 31.4717 (longitude)
Enquiry for Honeyguide – Mantobeni
FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES AND LONG STAY RATES PLEASE KINDLY
CONTACT US ON + 27 606191220
FOR MORE INFORMATION