Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Couple/Romantic, Solo |
Dulini Lodge is Sabi Sands Game Reserve’s “elegant engine that could” – with fine game viewing opportunities, understated and serene accommodation, and shaded viewing areas from which to watch the magical scenes of the Sabi Sands unfold around you, this is a truly a safari experience to write home about.
Accommodation at Dulini boasts beautiful decor and stunning views, as well as attractive shaded decks from which to view the area’s big five populations, or snap easy shots of the more-than-300 strong bird population. A trip to Dulini is made memorable for the striking scenery in which the lodge makes its home.
Intimate private suites: Six exquisite thatched suites grace the banks of the riverbed. The spacious accommodation with private plunge pools and interiors that epitomise romance, with canopies of mosquito nets and beautiful bathrooms. Each suite offers a, private view of the riverbed, seamlessly integrating the grandeur of nature and elegance of décor.
The Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve is particularly well known for its leopard populations, as well as lion, cheetah, wild dog, elephant, rhino, and buffalo, as well as a large bird population for watchers in the area.
Children from 8 years and older are welcome at Dulini.
Children 8-16 years old and will be charged 50% of the full adult rate when sharing with one or two adults.
Should there be a full camp booking; children of any age will be welcome.
Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) fee of R100 per person per night
• BY ROAD:
• Take the N12 highway and from Pretoria take the N4 highway to eMalahleni (Witbank)
• Just before eMalahleni (Witbank), the N12 joins the N4 highway
• Continue on the N4 to Mbombela (Nelspruit)
• Take the R40 from Mbombela (Nelspruit) to Hazyview
• At Hazyview turn right onto the R536 towards the Paul Kruger Gate
• After 34kms look out for signs indicating the private game lodges on the left hand side of the road
• Turn left onto gravel road where indicated Exeter Game Reserve Lodges, travel approximately 3.5km you will pass a school on your left
• Turn left at the signpost. Drive another 1km to Newington Gate
• Pay R160 per vehicle anf R40 per person entrance fee at the Newington gate – cash only. These rates can only be confirmed at time of reservation and are subject to change.
• Once inside the Sabi Sand Reserve, pass the turnings to Savanna Castleton, Singita and Idube. At t-junction turn right for Dulini.
GPS: -25.1670 (latitude), 31.703796 (longitude)
Enquiry for Dulini Lodge
FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES AND LONG STAY RATES PLEASE KINDLY
CONTACT US ON + 27 606191220
FOR MORE INFORMATION