Location: South Africa–>Kruger National Park–>Cheetah Plains Private Game Reserve
Accommodation Type: Lodge
Good For: Couple/Romantic, Solo |
Guests to Cheetah Plains Lodge enjoy a wide variety of exquisite and well luxurious facilities. This generously appointed getaway in the greater Cheetah Plains Game Reserve is home to quiet English breakfasts on the patio and brisk dinners out under the evening sky. From experiencing the local culture, to hands-on grappling with the the vegetation and myriad of colourful, indigenous wildlife, Cheetah Plains lodge is an electrifying and unforgettable safari destination.
Eight en-suite thatched chalets are available at Cheetah Plains Lodge, complete with air-conditioning and overhead fans, mosquito nets, dual viewing decks, and a beautiful shared swimming pool.
Cheetah Plains forms part of a very large and intricate ecosystem, featuring numerous mammals (including the famous Big Five), and well over a hundred different species of bird for the avid spotter.
Only children 13 years & over are allowed at Cheetah Plains & will be charged the applicable adult rate.
Sabi Sand Reserve entrance fees & conservation fees
• BY ROAD:
• Depart Johannesburg via the N12 highway and continue to Witbank which then becomes the N4 highway, continue straight, through Middelburg and on towards Belfast
• Switch to the R540 to Dullstroom, continue on through Lydenburg, Origstad and through the Strydom tunnel
• On approaching Hoedspruit take the R531 to Klaserie, Acornhoek and then follow the signs for Sabi Sand to Gowrie gate
• Follow directional signs to the camp. Cheetah Plains is approximately 12 kilometres from Gowrie Gate.
From Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport:
• Take the R40 to White River, Hazyview, Bushbuck Ridge and Acornhoek
• Then follow the signs for Sabi Sand to Gowrie Gate
• Follow directional signs to the camp
• Cheetah Plains is approximately 12 kilometres from Gowrie Gate
• The reserve entrance fee is R80.00 per vehicle (From 1 August 2010 entrance fee) The entrance fee can only be confirmed at the time of making your reservation (Prices are subject to change)
GPS: -24.7393 (latitude) 31.5758 (longitude)
Enquiry for Cheetah Plains
FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES AND LONG STAY RATES PLEASE KINDLY
CONTACT US ON + 27 606191220
FOR MORE INFORMATION